Monday, June 18, 2012

[Self-Promotional Blog Post Title Goes Here]

Oh look, here's me on It's My Darlin' from last winter!  I just remembered this on the bus this morning, so I thought I'd do a little personal pimping and share it here. 

It's a serious winter outfit, replete with wool coat and wide-brimmed hat, but the pièce de résistance is obviously that insane quilted polyester skirt I'm wearing.  I made it in high school out of a positively glorious queen-sized '70s quilt I found at a thrift store near my folks' place.  Honestly, I have about a yard and a half of this quilt left-over, which is currently adorning my ugliest armchair.  I swear every time I look at it I regret having unceremoniously chopped it to bits to make a few insane looking skirts.  But at least it got me some props, some eight years on, right?

Cribbed my glamor shot from It's My Darlin'.  Credit is due, natch.

No comments:

Post a Comment