Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Springtime Toes!

 
  Now I don't usually spend this much time on my toes, (it's just such an awkward position, ugh) but I was in a mood so I did my nails and my toes.  I just had too many ideas, and didn't have room in the nail theme for this '90s abstract-floral thing I wanted to try.  And since it's still technically Springtime and the weather is rainy as shit in Seattle, here's a lovely springtime toe jam!  I decided to do all the rest of the toes in different combos of the floral palette, since my toenails are so tiny that there's not much to paint and i had to keep it simple.


  The floral was really simple, I just did layers and layers of big irregular blobs and vague flower-shapes, and a few streaks of green.  Then I added a few yellow dots in the centers of the blobs, and viola!  Looks like flowers.  This is a good look to try for some party nails, since you probably don't want to attempt full floral on the first try, and you can use the other nails to practice your polka dots and stripes!

No comments:

Post a Comment